cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
su ann says hi

lee su ann.
your typical girl next door. i'm not perfect, and i don't think anybody is, but i'm me, and that's all i need to me.'m not one to start conversations, i'm a pessimist and an introvert. i guess that doesn't make me sociable does it? but i can be really hyper and friendly if you get to know me! (: so don't judge me if you don't know me. ♥

oh and did i mention? i love im yoona! :D

affiliates

charmaine darrell dorothy :3 eunmi jocelyn! julie karen kash manita! :D mannling natasha nicole. reena! :3 sherrie
20110406 @ 1:49 AM
you belong with me.
she wears high heels, i wear sneakers.
she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers.
even though i'm not exactly the one you're playing around with, i'm happy enough to see you smiling. i love how it's like both of us are bystanders who would join in once in a while, while the other two are pretty much the main characters.

i like being the bystander with you.
you don't know how happy i am when i see you smile, how happy i am when i get to even talk to you, how happy i am when you talk to me. you don't know how much i wish you'd just notice me for once.
back to top?
monthly archive

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011
recent entries

whee! SIGHS AND GASPS. higuys. :3 omg jonghyun zomg like a dream come true jjong gifs! korean :3 last friggin day valentine's day?
LAYOUT COLORS MINIICONS