cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
su ann says hi

lee su ann.
your typical girl next door. i'm not perfect, and i don't think anybody is, but i'm me, and that's all i need to me.'m not one to start conversations, i'm a pessimist and an introvert. i guess that doesn't make me sociable does it? but i can be really hyper and friendly if you get to know me! (: so don't judge me if you don't know me. ♥

oh and did i mention? i love im yoona! :D

affiliates

charmaine darrell dorothy :3 eunmi jocelyn! julie karen kash manita! :D mannling natasha nicole. reena! :3 sherrie
20110219 @ 9:12 AM
jjong gifs!
okay.. so i felt like i've been neglecting not really updating this blog with pictures, and also i've missed spazzing over SHINee. SO I JUST WANNA POST ALOT OF JONGHYUN GIFS TODAY! :D not onew, okay, i know.. but i find myself liking jonghyun more and more. :D





How can he still be so qt when he's shocked :D


omg jjong's face! (at least there's onew in this one teehee)


EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS HAVE PROBABLY SEEN THIS MANY MANY TIMES I STILL WANNA BLOG IT HEHE. SUPER CUTE PLIZ JJONG.




omg just so.. qt! ASDGF#$%^&*()_+



omg these two.. so precious! ASDGF!@#$%&*()_+
back to top?
monthly archive

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011
recent entries

korean :3 last friggin day valentine's day? kamsha! ohmygod. life evening at godparents' house. alyson noel twittwit hi-yeom
LAYOUT COLORS MINIICONS