cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
su ann says hi

lee su ann.
your typical girl next door. i'm not perfect, and i don't think anybody is, but i'm me, and that's all i need to me.'m not one to start conversations, i'm a pessimist and an introvert. i guess that doesn't make me sociable does it? but i can be really hyper and friendly if you get to know me! (: so don't judge me if you don't know me. ♥

oh and did i mention? i love im yoona! :D

affiliates

charmaine darrell dorothy :3 eunmi jocelyn! julie karen kash manita! :D mannling natasha nicole. reena! :3 sherrie
20110205 @ 7:03 AM
twittwit


follow, please? :3

ehehehe, so i finally decided to make twitter! :3 under the pressure of my very dear senior, i made it. :D she wanted to make a fanbase for SHINee in twitter, so yes.
BUT NOW I HAVE LIKE PRACTICALLY ZERO FOLLOWERS SO I'M LOOKING FOR MORE LOL I FEEL SO FAIL D:
back to top?
monthly archive

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011
recent entries

hi-yeom i’m afraid of 28 out of 69 common fears comfyyy. day7 - 4 things i would save in a fire happynewyear. day 3/4 day1/2 - 7 things I succeed and fail at. 8day challenge RIP. taemin youuuu.
LAYOUT COLORS MINIICONS