cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
su ann says hi

lee su ann.
your typical girl next door. i'm not perfect, and i don't think anybody is, but i'm me, and that's all i need to me.'m not one to start conversations, i'm a pessimist and an introvert. i guess that doesn't make me sociable does it? but i can be really hyper and friendly if you get to know me! (: so don't judge me if you don't know me. ♥

oh and did i mention? i love im yoona! :D

affiliates

charmaine darrell dorothy :3 eunmi jocelyn! julie karen kash manita! :D mannling natasha nicole. reena! :3 sherrie
20110202 @ 6:21 AM
happynewyear.
happy chinesenewyear!

yay, it's chinese new year today. :3 had reunion dinner with my family today, and boy was it fun. Definitely missed reunion dinner! my family hasn't got together like that for a long time. we ate, talked and had fun.

We watched television and I played hide-and-seek with my younger cousins too! :3 aw lol i sound so childish -.- but playing with them is fun!

now everyone's going home already, keke. and here i am using my elder cousin's macbook. maybe i should get one too keke! :3 lol like my dad will allow me.

in any case..

day 5: 5 things you are afraid of.
1. cockroaches
2. lizards
3. GHOSTS
4. my favourite kpop boy band to disband. ):
5. something to happen to any of my favourite kpop boy bands! D:
6. for any member of my family to pass away! ):

day 6: 5 things you do to cope with life.
1. BLOG.
2. Tag my cyber friends, ALOT.
3. fake smiles.
4. fake laughter.
5. act like i'm happy.
back to top?
monthly archive

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011
recent entries

day 3/4 day1/2 - 7 things I succeed and fail at. 8day challenge RIP. taemin youuuu. newlayout trust. new temp. layout contest. this thing sucks.
LAYOUT COLORS MINIICONS