cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
su ann says hi

lee su ann.
your typical girl next door. i'm not perfect, and i don't think anybody is, but i'm me, and that's all i need to me.'m not one to start conversations, i'm a pessimist and an introvert. i guess that doesn't make me sociable does it? but i can be really hyper and friendly if you get to know me! (: so don't judge me if you don't know me. ♥

oh and did i mention? i love im yoona! :D

affiliates

charmaine darrell dorothy :3 eunmi jocelyn! julie karen kash manita! :D mannling natasha nicole. reena! :3 sherrie
20110217 @ 1:39 AM
last friggin day
Yikes, last day of CNY l: but idekkkk, only the holiday-ish CNY felt like CNY, ahaaaaa. Soooo, mum said some one was coming to visit, but I heard it was a distantrelative. Nahhhh, I've never been close to ANY friggin distantrelative l: I'm probably just gonna go greet them, then I can lock myself up in my room /kekeee/

anyways, supershortpost cuz I'm using my iTouch to blog and I have to go chiong my homew now. D:
back to top?
monthly archive

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011
recent entries

valentine's day? kamsha! ohmygod. life evening at godparents' house. alyson noel twittwit hi-yeom i’m afraid of 28 out of 69 common fears comfyyy.
LAYOUT COLORS MINIICONS