cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
su ann says hi

lee su ann.
your typical girl next door. i'm not perfect, and i don't think anybody is, but i'm me, and that's all i need to me.'m not one to start conversations, i'm a pessimist and an introvert. i guess that doesn't make me sociable does it? but i can be really hyper and friendly if you get to know me! (: so don't judge me if you don't know me. ♥

oh and did i mention? i love im yoona! :D

affiliates

charmaine darrell dorothy :3 eunmi jocelyn! julie karen kash manita! :D mannling natasha nicole. reena! :3 sherrie
20110313 @ 6:59 AM
SIGHS AND GASPS.
hi guys! first off, PRAYFORJAPAN, guys. PRAYFORJAPAN. Sighs, i really hope the japanese are okay. i've seen a screenshot of this girl on facebook saying that why should they help japan - because japan has killed so much in worldwartwo, she hates japan.

S: srsly? man, i mean like - those were their ancestors. why should what the previous stupid generation has done affect us helping japan now? I mean, really. Look at them now. They need help. Sigh, i won't rant anymore or else i'll really get very naggy to you guys. :D

Alrighties! Secondly, good news guys - new layout up! :3 i'm really sorry it's simple and all, life's been hectic and i'm afraid i've lost my touch S: overall i found this really plain and all, so that's why jongkey is up there *points*.

THERE'S A REASON WHY THE TITLE IS 'SIGHS AND GASPS'. Because i've been coding this layout, I HAVE NOT DONE MY HOMEWORK WHICH APPARENTLY NEEDS TO BE HANDED UP TOMORROW. Yes, sigh, and gasp. I have school tomorrow ;~;

oh well, either i finish it right now, or use the few hours i have in the morning (which isn't alot to be exact) to finish it. well i guess the first choice is out because i still have like.. 10+ more pages to go. sigh..
FML.

i'm not completely done with this skin though. S: i'll add in the finishing touches soon, and it won't look any less plainer, so yeas. I HAVE REALLY LOST MY TOUCH D:

sighs and gasps.
i'll go do my work now, goodbye guys. :3
back to top?
monthly archive

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011
recent entries

higuys. :3 omg jonghyun zomg like a dream come true jjong gifs! korean :3 last friggin day valentine's day? kamsha! ohmygod.
LAYOUT COLORS MINIICONS