cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
su ann says hi

lee su ann.
your typical girl next door. i'm not perfect, and i don't think anybody is, but i'm me, and that's all i need to me.'m not one to start conversations, i'm a pessimist and an introvert. i guess that doesn't make me sociable does it? but i can be really hyper and friendly if you get to know me! (: so don't judge me if you don't know me. ♥

oh and did i mention? i love im yoona! :D

affiliates

charmaine darrell dorothy :3 eunmi jocelyn! julie karen kash manita! :D mannling natasha nicole. reena! :3 sherrie
20110422 @ 9:00 PM
because the world is beautiful


Went to the Prima Tower Revolving Restaurant with family yesterday. It was god damn hell yeah fun, but it made all my cousins dizzy! Haha. It's this restaurant that moves, y'know? Only this one small part of it turns around. Go to the toilet for a while and you can't find your table already. Okay i'm exaggerating, haha!

I saw the sunset there. Not really that awesome, but it's my first time witnessing a sunset! <3 The night view there was also gorgeous!



(my ice-cream!)


you really wouldn't believe how awesome these ice-cream looked like. I just had to snap an image of them! The way they could craft an ice-cream into an apple/pear was just awesome! It was great to look at and awesome to eat! I swear, these ice-cream was the best of the whole meal! <3



(please ignore what my sister is doing kthx lol)




Okay, so you won't believe how much my younger sister and i camwhore-d. (fei ann doesn't like to camwhore haha) Oh well, yesterday was really really fun! It was the best good friday I had in years, ;D!
back to top?
monthly archive

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011
recent entries

new layout!~ saengil chuka hamnida! you belong with me. whee! SIGHS AND GASPS. higuys. :3 omg jonghyun zomg like a dream come true jjong gifs!
LAYOUT COLORS MINIICONS